Thursday, September 10, 2015

Operation Tetris Complete

Over 150 lbs of donations!!
The donations have been flooding in for the past 2 months and I was thus faced with a giant game of tetris to fit it all into 2 suitcases!
Together I have received over 150 lbs of donations that include medical supplies, medicines, vitamins, school supplies, hygiene items, and small toys for children.  A special thanks to the awesome patients of Sports PT and those at Capro Solutions for providing a majority of the donations that I am able to take down!

I ship out tomorrow on a 2 week medical mission trip to Ecuador. I do covet your prayers to assist in being most effective during my time there.  Please be praying for wisdom in diagnosis and developing effective treatment plans and ideas in a scenario where regular treatment and medical care are not luxuries.  Please also be praying for those that we meet--that they would have a real sense God's love for them.  By partnering with us in prayer, you become a large part of all God will do through us down there--so thank you!
Operation Tetris Complete
See you on the flip side of the equator!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment